MILW SS Box Car 711470 by Sunshine Models

Lester Breuer

If you visited my blog and read the writeup of MILW SS Box Car 713406,  I said you could find writeup and photos of Sunshine Models resin kit MILW SS Box Car 711470.  It was not to be found; however, it is now.  My original writeup and photos of MILW 711470 build were on the Resin Car Works blog in 2017 rather then on my blog.    I now also  have MILWAUKEE SS Box Car, 711470, a Sunshine Models Resin kit  photos and writeup including changes from kit,  paint, etc. on my blog  I started to share photos and writeup on Freight Cars, etc. of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer