Re: New insulated tank car kit

Peter Hall


Thanks for the update - good news.

Question - what kind of retainer valves do you use on your freight cars?  There are the ones that come in the resin kits, and the ones made by Precision Scale, part # 3263.  The PSC parts have a tiny hole, where I’m assuming a wire of perhaps 0.008” could be inserted.  The resin parts usually need a hole drilled in them.


On Jun 1, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

Resin Car Works has a new version of the HO scale AC&F Type 27 8K gallon insulated tank car kit available. Check out the Resin Car Works blog for more details.
Eric Hansmann
RCW web guy

Join to automatically receive all group messages.