Re: Westerfield AC&F Type I reefers for FGE & WFE

Rob M.

Bill,

Will you be covering this in your upcoming book?

Those of us in O scale are blessed with a nice ACF type I that was done in an as-built configuration by WBM in brass at the behest of Mike Hill.     In our scale we're short of FGEX cars for us east coasters so the thought of using the Hobbyhill car for FGEX is very intriguing.

I purchased the HO cars years ago just for the data sheets but I can't recall anything in them other than just the original car series.    Thus my interest in your FGEX cars and when they may have received betterments such as the AB brake conversion, etc.

Rob Mondichak