Re: Reboxx

Tim O'Connor

I was just in Des Plaines Hobbies on Sunday, and they seem to have
every Reboxx wheel set in stock. If you have difficulty finding things
you can always try the full service hobby shops - there are still a few
of them out there!

Tim O'Connor

The last correspondence I had with them was in Sept 2016. Scott Barger replied to an email I sent about wheelsets in lengths 1.010 to 1.040. He indicated they would be placing a large order soon back then including sending a large order to a dealer near me. I don't believe the dealer received that order as I requested an email when they arrived. Hope somethings gets worked out soon!

Jeff Adams
Frederick, MD