Re: Pennsy H30: date for Grey scheme w/Shadow Keystone

Todd Horton

Bill, I think the shadow Keystone scheme was started in 1954

Todd Horton

On Sunday, July 1, 2018, 4:46:27 PM EDT, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

I am thinking about getting one of the second versions Bowser has done with the Raised Running Board—as opposed to the more-or-less surface mounted RB. My date is October 1955. When was the Grey Shadow Keystone applied please.

Any dealers here with any of the following stock numbers: 41487; 41488; or 41489

I have their initial release in both N&W and PRR BCR schemes. I think they are very nice models in case folks here have not noticed them.

Bill Welch