Machinist blocks

Lester Breuer

In my posts describing builds of various flat kit resin freight cars, I state I start the build with the car body “basic box.”  I use machinist blocks to keep the car body square during this phase of the build.  I have attempted to share the various types of machinist blocks I have in the tool drawer and how I use them to complete the basic car body box.  Photos and writeup are on my blog I started to share photos and writeup on Freight Cars, etc. of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer