Re: Universal vertical brake wheel - was UP F-50-11 brake wheel and trucks (HO)

Peter Ness

OK, I honestly have to admit I did not need information on Universal Vertical Brake Wheels until 2018! I'm preparing for a build of Hew Haven 17500-series TOFC flats using Chad Boas' kit.  So, now I need to know; Can anyone share with me drawings of the three Universal Vertical Brake Wheels from Gene Green's NMRA 2000 clinic to help me make an informed decision? IF this happens to be posted in either File or Photo sections on the io site, just let me know and I will begin the hunt.

Regards,
Peter