From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Fred Jansz <fred@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:04 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Wabash War Emergency Boxcar Part Five

Hi Bill,
Also visible from the side are the release levers, sometimes accentuated by white half-circle markings on the sides of the car.
And when I'm in the mood (...) I also add the release pipe from the B-end to the AB valve.
However, when I do this, I get shot by the community of rivet counters for doing so 'because nobody will notice it's there'.
cheers from sunny Holland,
Fred Jansz