From: Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jul 23, 2018 6:53 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] The Twelfth St. Louis Railroad Prototype Modeler's Meet

My topic was one that has a fairly narrow appeal—maybe i am wrong—and what impressed me is how many faces I did not recognize listening. The conventional thinking is that our hobby is aging and therefore doomed. I don't see it based on the number of newcomers I see on a regular basis. I do wish I had included information for people about this list, and the Styrene and Resin lists.

My only complaint is that the Canteen closed too early. I heard interest in having more clinics and repeating clinics. The facility is really great I think and the CREW was on top of everything.

Bill Welch