Re: URL for Southwest Scale

dh30973

To Dennis, yes I still run all of Gordon’s diesel parts. As Tim pointed out, the advent of highly phase specific, and detailed engines made in China has cut into the overall sales, but maintaining a web site and offering direct sales vs just distributor sales has kept sales reasonable.
I’m not sure if Dan Hall’s molds fit my mold base. I talked to him in St Louis, and he has sold  his press, but felt there are commercial shops around that could run his parts.
Currently my laser cut Freight Car kits are mostly 60’s built so just beyond the scope of this list (sorry Mike), but some use Dennis’s under frames.

Dave Hussey
Cannon and Company