Re: Replacement for Floquil ATSF Mineral Brown

hubert mask

Good morning Fenton.  Scalecoat is minute man hobbies.  They are one in the same.

Hubert.

On Jul 29, 2018, at 7:52 AM, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

I have switched to Scalecoat II and they offer a Santa Fe brown but I could only get it through Minute Man hobbies.  A very nice SC II primer is offered through them as well.
Fenton

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:
I have a number of ATSF projects coming up and in the past have used Floquil ATSF Mineral Brown as my go to paint.  Can someone recommend another solvent based paint that has a similar color characteristic as the Floquil?   Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

--
Fenton Wells