The "Santa Fe Reefer Book" Available Again

Bob Chaparro

At the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society convention I confirmed the "Santa Fe Reefer Book", more formally known as the Santa Fe Refrigerator Cars Ice Bunker Cars 1884-1979 (Volume 2, Rolling Stock Reference Series)

by C. Keith Jordan, Richard H. Hendrickson, John B. Moore and A. Dean Hale and the Santa Fe Modeler Organization (1994), is again be available through the Society. The price to the general public is $45.00.

I see there is one copy available on E-Bay for $80.00. The price range on Alibris is $97.00 to $165.00. The price range on Abe Books is $53.00 to $116.00 with absolutely outrageous shipping charges.

Only a limited number have been reprinted by the Society so if you want one, get it now.

Here is a link:

https://sfrhms.org/product-category/books/

Scroll down to the fourth row.

Keith Jordan is a friend but I have no financial connection to Keith or the Society.

Bob Chaparro

Moderator

Railroad Citrus Industry Modeling Group

https://groups.io/g/RailroadCitrusIndustryModelingGroup