Re: Dan Hall/Southwest Scale Productions Update

Thanks Bill. I just placed a small order from Dan and am anxious to receive these.

Dave

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 3:22 PM, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:
Talked to Dan Hall today after placing an order for correct doors for a GN and SP&P project. All of his doors except for the "Overnight" cars are in stock. He travels regularly which interferes with getting orders out immediately but if you order in the next couple of days it will likely be shipped quickly since he is in town. He has sold his molding machine as it was old and subject to a lot of maintenance. He still has tools to cut molds and we talked about what he would like to do.

http://www.southwestscale.com/Freight-Car-Details_c3.htm

You will not be disappointed with the quality and accuracy of his doors. Ed Hawkins various AAR tables can be consulted for usage: http://www.steamerafreightcars.com/prototype/frtcars/protofrtcarsmain.html

Bill Welch