Re: Replacement for Floquil ATSF Mineral Brown

Bob Werre

I recently helped a family sell off a narrow gauge modeler's stuff.  Of course, I ended buying some items.  To that end I ended up with some un-opened bottles of Floquil.  I was hoping to trade with someone so I could keeping using them as a group.  I've inquired on a couple of mailing lists without response, so now I'll sell them as a group or individually.  I believe I do have several 'freight car' colors. I also have a few bottles of Driftwood stain too.  Contact me: Bob@...