Re: Heinz Pickle and Vinegar Car info

James SANDIFER

Send to an archive like the one in Temple that will care for it and share it.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 11:10 PM, Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io
<mguill1224@...> wrote:
I have a set of info that was produced by Heinz in 1941.  It includes 1/4" scale drawings of the pickle and vinegar cars along with paint chips of the yellow and blue paint used on the cars.  Drawings include dimensions and lettering diagrams.  The info was intended for use by model railroaders.  I don't remember when or where I acquired it.  I would like it to go to someone who will make the information available to everyone who is interested in Heinz freight cars.  It should not be in a file drawer which is where I found it tonight.  I had forgotten that I had it.  I think the paint chips alone make the info packet valuable.  I am open to suggestions.  Respectfully submitted by Hugh T Guillaume