Marklin UP B-50-24 (27) box cars

Andy Carlson

Hello-
Offered for purchase.......

UP B-50-24 or 27 cars. Prewar youngstown doors.

Marklin Union Pacific 10-pack ACR 40' box cars

Hello-
I have a 10 pack set (10 cars in total) of Marklin USA Union Pacific 1937 AAR 40' box cars. With the unique vertical rivet pattern in the middle of each panel. Tony Thompson calls this the "ACR" rivet style, which stands for "Alternating center rivets"
. These cars have 10 unique numbers with various slogans.

List for the 10:6 cars with "Be Specific/Ship Union Pacific" ;3 with large UNION PACFIC on the left car side, UP reporting marks2 with small union pacific on the left car side, U.P. reporting marks1 with small union pacific with 3 painted straight lines. ORW&N reporting marks2 cars with "Road of the Streamliners" ;1 with small union pacific with 3 painted straight lines. U.P. reporting marks1 with small union pacific wit 3 painted straight lines. O.W.R.&N. reporting marks2 cars with "Serves All The West";1 small union pacific with 3 painted straight lines. U.P. reporting marks, with periods1 small union pacific with 3 lines. O.W.R.&N. with periods
Reweigh dates from 7-1949 to 1957. These cars have magnetic knuckle Kadee clone couplers which are truck mounted. Trucks have what appears to be RP25 metal wheels. This is the run with the "bowtie" roof panels. An ambitious modeler could liberate the roof and install Red Caboose roofs. An even more ambitious project would be to remove the sides after paint removal and swap sides with an RC '37 AAR kit and add a pair of South West Scale "Overnight" doors.

Mint new condition. The Marklin container box shows light shelf wear.
The whole 10 pack--Offered for $135.00, shipping by USPS priority mail included. For an additional $15 I will include 10 of the Red Caboose '37 AAR Murphy roofs to replace the wrong PS-1 roofs of the Marklin cars. I accept checks and money orders. for a small fee I also accept PayPal. Contact me off list (Please) for details.<midcentury@...> midcentury at sbcglobal dot net
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA