Re: Freight Yard Light Poles

Steve SANDIFER

When I first did the clinic, pre-wired 603s were hard to come by. Now you can buy them or 402s on ebay very inexpensively. You certainly want warm white or golden white. I use them for everything.

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jon Miller
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2018 10:47 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Freight Yard Light Poles

On 8/3/2018 7:52 AM, Dennis Storzek wrote:

Then I realized you are using LEDs.

    I have been using 402 LEDs purchased prewired* for passenger car lights.  I think they would work for those who don't want to do the soldering.  Of course they are a little more expensive.

*  eBay item number: 192364968502 (Just one of multiple listings)

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941