Re: Intermountain 40899

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Tim,

The item is not listed as in-stock at Intermountain and they have been caught in the Chinese closure mess. Check Des Plaines, Caboose, Klein and Walthers and other vendors. Somebody out there probably still has some.

I did the CMO and IC cars using Front Range bodies with the ends removed and Intermountain parts. That gave me diagonal panel roofs and some fairly decent ladders for my parts stock.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 8/3/18 10:17 AM, Tim Meyer wrote:
I am looking for at least 2 Intermountain 40899 modified 1937 boxcar kits. I plan on using them to make CNW riveted side PS 1 boxcars. I have the PS 1 parts.

Thanks
Tim Meyer
floridatenwheeler at verizon dot net