Re: Intermountain 40899

Bill Welch

A couple of thoughts Doug, the first of which I mentioned to Gene F. at the Collinsville RPM: Please keep Undecorated kits in stock. I realize this is a small part of the market but people do still like modify, paint, decal and I think this strategy buys all sorts of goodwill for no cost.

Number Two: Please consider cutting the body tooling for the 10-ft IH car for cars with 7-ft and 8-foot doors. This would enlarge the number of factory painted and assembled models you could release and create more fodder for those that like to "roll their own."

Respectfully,
Bill Welch