Re: Kadee's new 1947 body style PS-1

Tim O'Connor

Thanks for sharing that. But why call the "retainer" valve an "AB" valve? I've
never seen that term applied to that valve before. After all, retainers were also
used for KC and KD brakes and have been used since AB gear itself became obsolete.

No mention is made of the new brake wheels and housings and new running boards,
which I'm sure has lots of folks even more excited than the box cars! :-)

Tim

I got an email from Kadee on this question with a flyer attached.   It shows all the changes for what they call the "pre-1950" model.

Check it out:

https://kadee.com/html/pre50_PS-1.pdf

S Kay