From: Bill Keene via Groups.Io <bill41@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Aug 7, 2018 3:18 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Kadee's new 1947 body style PS-1

Yup! Another perfect example of start a kit bash project on your work bench and about the time you have completed the “bash” someone will produce a BX-52 in a better model than my modest modeling skills will accomplish.

OK. Where is my royalty check?

Cheers & Happy Modeling,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Aug 7, 2018, at 12:09 PM, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

I got an email from Kadee on this question with a flyer attached.   It shows all the changes for what they call the "pre-1950" model.

Check it out:

https://kadee.com/html/pre50_PS-1.pdf

S Kay