News from Steve Funaro on Wabash Automobile Box and Stock Cars

skunkskunk2001 <fwj@mail.fwi.com> <fwj@...>

I spoke with Steve Funaro recently at a the Saline, Michigan train
show. He said they will have several versions of the Single
Sheath/"Z" brace Wabash Automobile box cars (various end and door
versions) including the resheathed sheet metal version available this
year. And, get this, he is also doing the stock car that was made
from these cars!

He told me that he plans to have the kits ready for sale at the time
of the Toronto NMRA Convention. I also bought a couple of the 13000
series Wabash gondola kits "in a bag" and they look nice.

Victor Baird
Fort Wayne, Indiana