Re: brake hose brackets, etc.

Nelson Moyer

Formula 506 Canopy Glue from Pacer. Dries clear, and a little dab will do. You’ll find it at any hobby shop that caters to model airplane enthusiasts.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Daniel A. Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 8:45 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] brake hose brackets, etc.

There are several brands of “canopy cement”, and not all are the same chemically. What brand do you suggest? I’ll certainly give it a try.

Dan Mitchell

==========

On Aug 14, 2018, at 9:21 AM, Nelson Moyer <npmoyer@...> wrote:

I use canopy cement to glue HI Tech air hoses into Precision Scale brackets. It works.

Nelson Moyer.

From: "Mike Smeltzer via Groups.Io" <SooBaldwin@...>

Date: 8/13/18 4:36 PM (GMT-10:00)

Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] brake hose brackets was Carmer uncoupling levers for C&O hopper

Bruce,

I agree and understand the comment was discussing the bracket. But as the hose was part of the example, I commented on the hose adding to the discussion.  I too use only the HiTech hoses and depending on the instillation, I either use the Kadee bracket or fabricate my own...

Mike Smeltzer
<snip>