Re: Accurail gondola

O Fenton Wells

Eric, I believe John Golden did the Accurail-ACL gon in the ACL/SAL Ezine. I’ll see if I can find it
Fenton
Sent from my i

On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:00 AM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

Those Wheeling cars built in 1921 had different ends than the Accurail kit. The floor also needs to be modified to a wood representation. The cars originally ran with KD brake systems. I’m not certain when (or if) they received AB brake systems. Here’s a look at modifications to an Accurail model for a W&LE gondola.

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/2015/11/06/model-progress/

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN