Re: Accurail gondola

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Friends,

Bill Welch and Martin Loftin compiled a list of prototypes and close cars to the Accurail gon. At some point this was posted on the STMFC web site, and I printed copy, but there is no file number or URL on my copy. Bill, do you know where the archived copy lives?

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 8/14/18 9:19 AM, Benjamin Hom wrote:
Aaron Heaney asked:
"Guys I went through the process of detailing an Accurail DL&W gondola before I realized that it wasn't correct. Can anyone direct me to correct decals for it? I model PRR in the Harrisburg PA area circa 1952. I would prefer a black scheme just so I have less work."

Here are some possibilities:

Additionally, Tichy does a set for W&LE, but it's of the cars as built in 1921.

Ben Hom