Re: Weathered M&StL Box Car 24t62

John Holmes

Fine looking model Les.  Thanks for sharing.

John Holmes

On Aug 15, 2018, at 8:34 AM, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

After sitting for a week, I have weathered  previously built, painted and lettered Sunshine Models , Minneapolis & St. Louis 24562, 4C-XM-1 Pratt truss Box Car, flat resin kit 91.1.  I used photo Clark Propst provided me for this purpose.   I have updated my blog to allow comparison of before and after photos on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you are interested in viewing additional photos take a look at the following:

Lester Breuer
<69B4D02E_5EC3_4BFC_A783_4773F8513A81.jpeg>