Jake,
Since I have a few (6)of those kits built up, I might have the jig for you.  Send me your snail mail off line and I will send one to you
Joe Binish

On Aug 28, 2018, at 11:36 PM, Douglas Harding <doug.harding@...> wrote:

AMB put a jig in their MSTL caboose kit that allows bending perfect curved caboose grabs. It is made of clear acrylic, with a curved piece glued in place for forming the curved hand rail. See the attached photo for the jig and samples.

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of J S
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:54 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Bending custom grab irons

Anyone have tips for bending custom CURVED grab rails akin to that on the side ends of a caboose?  My first attempts have been less than ideal.  So much so, I've been thinking photo etched brass might rather be the solution to get it repeatably correct.

Cheers,
Jake Schaible

<caboose handrail jig.JPG>