My railroad materials

Jared Harper

My wife and I are getting ready to update our wills.  One of the things I have been thinking about is what to do with my railroad materials.  I  have photos, station plats, surveys, clearance charts, etc. mostly dealing with the Alma branch.  Back in 1983, I donated all my Raton Pass materials to the De Golyer Library at SMU in Dallas.  Some other places I am considering are the Kansas State Historical Society in Topeka, the Santa Fe Archives in Temple, TX; and the California RR Museum.  Any other suggestions I should consider?  I want to donate the materials to some place they will be curated and will be easily accessable to researchers.

Jared Harper
Athens, GA