Re: My railroad materials

Dave Parker

Jared:

I recently spent two days in the archives of the California State RR Museum, and learned quite a bit about their operation and capabilities.  My take is that they are both staff- and space-limited and, by necessity, are rather selective about what they will accept.  Their collection tends to emphasize western railroads, although they will accept other materials if they feel there is sufficiently broad.  You can always inquire, but my guess is that they will say your materials are are too regional in nature.

Dave Parker
Riverside, CA