Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] My railroad materials
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Date: Friday, August 31, 2018, 1:18 PM

I would second Steve's suggestion of Temple. It is a
major Santa Fe place.
Gary McMills

On 2018-08-31 13:10, James SANDIFER wrote:

Temple is the place. "I want
them curated and easily accessible." That describes
Temple perfectly. I can't tell you all the times Craig
Ordner (curator) has found things for me, scanned them, and
sent them promptly. I have not found such anywhere else.

J. Stephen Sandifer