Re: My railroad materials

Richard Wilkens

I would like to second Mr. Cone's comments about getting involved with your local museum or archives. I'm involved with the Pacific Northwest Railroad Archive in Burien, WA which is focused on the railroad history of the Pacific Northwest, especially the Northern Pacific, Great Northern, Milwaukee Road, and the Spokane, Portland & Seattle Railway. All are welcome and no prior experience is required, only the desire to preserve railroad history.

Richard Wilkens
Archivist, SP&S Railway Historical Society
Vice President, Pacific Northwest Railroad Archive