Re: Harrisburg Car Co.'s Exhibit

Jack Mullen

Dennis,

I suppose the library may have miscategorized the photos, but the numbering and style of the caption block is certainly consistent with that on other photos clearly of Centennial exhibits.

Possibly the exhibit is listed under NYC&HR, per the sign at the right end of the pavilion roof?

An apology; my post looks like a rather stupid reply to yours, but it's actually a direct reply to the OP before I saw you had covered the matter in more detail. And my bad for Exposition instead of Exhibition. I suppose I have the Columbian and other later fairs more firmly lodged in my mind.

Jack Mullen