Re: Decal Set for Sunshine Models Kit No. 60.3 for Standard Brands Vinegar Tanker (Black Decals)

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

Group,

Considering this rather sad thread, if anyone can provide a set, or a high resolution scan of a set (600dpi preferred but 300 would be workable) or prototype photos, I can produce a set.

It would be all new artwork as any photo or scanned image will not be in a vector format, which is necessary for good decal printing.

Cost? Probably around $20.00.

Time frame? Well, it will give you something to do around Thanksgiving.

John Hagen

OBS-CALS  your source for Obscure Decals

21050 George Hunt Cir, Apt 821

Waukesha, WI 53186

obs.cals@...

sprinthag@... (personal)