From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Schleigh Mike via Groups.Io

Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2018 6:25 PM
To: STMFC <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Decal Set for Sunshine Models Kit No. 60.3 for Standard Brands Vinegar Tanker (Black Decals)

Hello Group!

I recently discovered my long-ago-purchased Sunshine Models Kit No. 60.3 for Standard Brands Vinegar Tanker (Black Decals) only to find that no decals were inside.  Is there a chance one of you have an extra set to spare?  If not, can anyone suggest a source for these with the 'RR Roman' style lettering.  Failing any help, I will venture a note to Trisha Martin.

Thanking in advance for your consideration.

Mike Schleigh in Gro