From: Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...>
To: ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io; main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] [ResinFreightCarBuilders] Pirated resin parts on Ebay

Already done,
and the seller as emailed me and apologized and is addressing the issue
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 9/19/18 2:41 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI wrote:
Can you report him to Ebay?

Thanks!
--
Brian Ehni

From: <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io> on behalf of Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:55 PM
To: <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io>, <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

Currently there are molds being sold by a seller on Ebay, dpm1929
These rubber molds are pirated from resin kits that the seller has no rights to be profiting from.
There are a mixed bag of Sunshine, Westerfield, F&C and Yarmouth Model Works parts being offered.
This copying goes beyond the "Fair use" of intellectual property rights.
PLease do not support this seller
Thanks