Re: [ResinFreightCarBuilders] Pirated resin parts on Ebay

Marty McGuirk

Before everyone breaks out the pitchforks this guy did mention he was selling items from a collection he'd purchased.
I also just checked and he removed all the various resin, Westerfield, F&C etc.. and molds from his auction.
Thanks for pointing it out Pierre, and thanks for contacting him Bill since I think that did the trick.

Marty

On September 19, 2018 at 2:41 PM BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...> wrote:

Can you report him to Ebay?

Thanks!
--
Brian Ehni

From: <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io> on behalf of Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:55 PM
To: <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io>, <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [ResinFreightCarBuilders] Pirated resin parts on Ebay

Currently there are molds being sold by a seller on Ebay, dpm1929
These rubber molds are pirated from resin kits that the seller has no rights to be profiting from.
There are a mixed bag of Sunshine, Westerfield, F&C and Yarmouth Model Works parts being offered.
This copying goes beyond the "Fair use" of intellectual property rights.
PLease do not support this seller
Thanks

--

Pierre Oliver