From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pierre Oliver
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 3:44 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io; ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io; BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] [ResinFreightCarBuilders] Pirated resin parts on Ebay

Yes indeed.
The seller is in full apology mode. The pitchforks can be returned to the barn.
Thanks for the support everyone

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com

On 9/19/18 3:08 PM, Marty McGuirk wrote:

Before everyone breaks out the pitchforks this guy did mention he was selling items from a collection he'd purchased.
I also just checked and he removed all the various resin, Westerfield, F&C etc.. and molds from his auction.
Thanks for pointing it out Pierre, and thanks for contacting him Bill since I think that did the trick.

Marty

On September 19, 2018 at 2:41 PM BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...> wrote:

Can you report him to Ebay?

Thanks!
--
Brian Ehni

From: <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io> on behalf of Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:55 PM
To: <ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io>, <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

Currently there are molds being sold by a seller on Ebay, dpm1929
These rubber molds are pirated from resin kits that the seller has no rights to be profiting from.
There are a mixed bag of Sunshine, Westerfield, F&C and Yarmouth Model Works parts being offered.
This copying goes beyond the "Fair use" of intellectual property rights.
PLease do not support this seller
Thanks