Re: wheels

Tim O'Connor

Colin

The only HO source I know is Northwest Short Line, but they use the old style
cone-point axles and don't offer the wide range of axle lengths of Reboxx. But
I have used them, and they do operate just fine on HO track that conforms to
NMRA trackwork standards. I ran my cars on a large club layout for several years.

I think the jargon is Proto:HO to describe these .063-.064 wheels. As opposed
to P:87 which is scaled down prototype profile.

Tim O'Connor

I would like to see .64 wheels produced in a cost effective way and then we can match
the realism of our wheels with all the etched metal parts we put on our cars.
Colin Meikle

Sterling, Massachusetts