Milwaukee Rib Side Cars

StephenK

You may remember a discussion on this group (or maybe the old Yahoo! group) regarding the purchase of the old Ribside Cars tooling by Accurail.   Well, the first indication of what is happening regarding that has appeared.   Accurail has announced some kits for the Trainfest this November.

I don't know anything more about this than is on the page, and I have no connection with Accurail.   But, I have built some of their kits, and used some of their parts, and am grateful that we have an outfit like them around!

http://www.accurail.com/accurail/trainfest.htm

Steve Kay