2017 Chicagoland RPM Mini-Kit

Richard Scott

The attached photo shows my O-scale Chicago Great Western boxcar that I built from the 2017 Chicagoland RPM mini-kit.  Each attendee received a mini-kit in the scale of their choosing; the O-scale version consisted of resin castings for the unique corrugated ends and a decal sheet.  My model's body and roof are Intermountain parts that I bought at the show.  Its other components are from assorted makers and came from my parts stash.  I'm planning to display it at the 2018 Chicagoland event in a few weeks.

Dick Scott