Sunshine Meets Photos Still Wanted

Steve and Barb Hile

As we prepare to honor the memory of Martin Lofton and Sunshine Models at the 25th gathering next month, I would still like to find some additional pictures to share at the Friends of the Freight Car dinner and panel discussion.  I now regret taking pictures over the years of only the models on the tables that interested me.  I wish I had a few more that showed Martin and the other attendees.

I would especially like to borrow an image or two of the sales room and feeding frenzy that always marked the opening day of the meet.  I remember seeing a line out the door and guys coming out with an armload of new kits.

Please send anything you think might be helpful directly to me at shile (at) mindspring (dot) com.

Thanks,
Steve Hile