Coupler lift bars.

Brian Carlson

Over the last 20 years I’ve used hundreds of Details Associates part 6215 Coupler Lift Bar - Standard Freight Car.

With no local hobby shop anymore I spend a lot of time at shows searching for various detail parts. Today I found and purchased more packs of the above part. I was saddened to see the quantity of the newest packages were one pair (1 car) for $6.95 cdn.

I don’t mind bending my own but these guys have several bends I’ve never been able to bend well. Does anyone know of other sources for similar parts. I’ve looked at the Tangent website and I see the ones for their covered hoppers wounding if they would work on other car types.

Brian J. Carlson