Re: Inside view of NP circular roof construction

Donald B. Valentine

          The radiator of the right-hand tractor has definitely incurred some serious damage, but from what?
Certainly it was not bent back like that from hitting the one on the left or some damage would be indicated
on that one as well. I suspect things have been moved aroud a bit before the photo was taken.

          What I find of interest in the photo is the various small steel shapes from which frames and such on
the tractor were built up before casting or forging steel became so commonplace.

Cordially, Don Valentine