BREX 76252 upgrade

Lester Breuer

I keep building  to reduce the inventory so another blog post.   I chose BREX  76252 steel refrigerator, a 5th Avenue Car Shops/Accurail kit to assemble and upgrade.  Upgrade includes Kadee running board, installing wire grabs and ladder rungs and other details on sides.  Adding and improving  “B” end details and underbody.   The photos and writeup are on my blog I started to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer