Re: BAR/NH Insulated Box Car Resin Kit

Tim O'Connor

Peter

I'm interested in a kit, especially if you can do repaint decals. :-)

Tim O'

I am looking for interest in a resin kit of the New Haven 45000-45099, BAR 2000-2299 40ft
Steel Plug Door Insulated Box Cars (XIH) built by Pacific Car and Foundry in 1953 for both
railroads. While these cars wore several schemes over the years, they are most noted for
the popular red, white and blue State of Maine scheme. This will be a one-piece body kit.

If you are interested, please email me at prness@... Please use the title of this
topic as the subject of your email. Also please include your name, mailing address and the
quantity of kits you will purchase. 50 orders should do the trick. For those who reply
I'll keep you posted of progress towards the goal.

Thanks for your help and support.

Peter Ness

Sterling, Massachusetts