From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Storzek
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:52 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] BAR/NH Insulated Box Car Resin Kit

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 02:36 PM, John Hagen wrote:

Not being able to use “Spot Color” mode on a printer does not create pixilation.

What is does create is a “spot matrix” pattern in the color. There is a definite difference.

John,

Does it occur to you that the previous poster was using the wrong term? Whether one calls it pixelation or a spot matrix, the end result is pokadots in your graphics, which is a complaint I've heard since the ALPS was first introduced. We have an ALPS, which I don't design for, but I'm under the impression we could get black, white, red, green, blue, and some metallics in addition to CMY, which we don't even stock.  I know Eric occasionally runs two layers of different spot color to get what he needs.

Dennis Storzek