From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Storzek
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:21 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Ralston Steel Car Co. photos

A couple weeks ago during a discussion of collapsible hand brakes, Tim O'Connor posted a photo of the end sill of an Idaho Washington & Northern flatcar with a swing down hand brake, and I opined it must be a dedicated logging flat. Today I ran into a photo of the all steel version. Note the hand brake and fold down stakes.

This Is from a collection of Ralston Steel Car Co. builders photos available here:

Blockedhttp://www.columbusrailroads.com/new/?menu=06Industry&submenu=10Ralston_Steel_Car_Co

Dennis Storzek