Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] F&C Support was BAR/NH Insulated Box Car Resin Kit RESET

Edited

Mention of the Intermountain/Red Caboose 10'6" AAR car prompts me to let folks know know that I have 3 of theseĀ  cars released by the New Haven Historical Society that I would be open to trade for this same car. Either undecorated or painted in another scheme(must be a kit) is of interest. I bought these anticipating stripping and painting into another scheme, but would prefer to work on something non historical society related. Contact me directly das1054ATgmail.com if there is interest.