From: ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io [mailto:ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 5:30 PM
To: ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io; stmfc
Subject: Re: [ResinFreightCarBuilders] RPM Chicagoland Photos

Jeremy

Thank you for posting that photo collection.

I must say, I understand a single poster showing the timeline of Railroad Prototype Modeling
is pressed for space... but to mention Sunshine without mentioning WESTERFIELD is to my mind a
huge omission! The RPM movement was already well developed when Sunshine came onto the scene.

And I think the genesis of RPM was not the models, but several important publications! Authors
and scratchbuilders led the way - RPM could never have happened without them.

Tim O'Connor

Greetings,

Here is a link to my photo gallery from this weekend's RPM Chicagoland:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/m6w5uzssH2WUihhq9

And... some video I shot at the show as well:

https://youtu.be/U8mhe5370MQ

Enjoy!

Jeremy Dummler
Wauconda, IL