Re: [ResinFreightCarBuilders] RPM Chicagoland Photos

skibbs4

Attendees know that we mentioned and expanded on every resin car manufacturer that we could think of.  There were no huge omissions, and Dennis Storzek was mentioned for his contributions as well.  We even had the early sawtooth Soo Line boxcars out on the timeline tables.

I went ahead an posted Steve Hile's presentation online here, which should help frame this conversation in a more inclusive light:

Mike Skibbe

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 6:23 PM Dennis Storzek <destorzek@...> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 03:29 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:
but to mention Sunshine without mentioning WESTERFIELD is to my mind a
huge omission!
I concur.

Dennis Storzek